IVR Software Solutions
Interactive voice response (IVR) is a technology that accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides appropriate responses in the form of voice. IVR applications can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken down into a series of simple interactions. We provide an extremely smart and flexible solutions to access information and perform important tasks using the voice technology. Our IVR products and services can dramatically reduce the cost of common phone calls to and from your company. We can help your company setup and manage your own IVR platform and develop customized voice solutions to suit your needs.
Typical IVR Uses
- In Banks to know balance, transaction history, transfer and do payments.
- In Educational Institutions to know marks in exams, homework, fee reminders, upcoming events, etc.
- IVR Voice Survey to reach users via simple voice phone calls and collect voice and numeric data.
- IVR can be used in companies for public grievance redressal system or complaint management system.
- Can be used as a forum to spread information about product and get feedback.